The CX01 TIG is TSUNAMI’s latest high-performance steel touring bike frame.
This Steel touring bike frameset employs custom-shaped Crom R725 triple-butted tubes, conical CNC’d head tube, and lugged vintage fork.
We focus on every detail on the frameset, tig welding for all joints as you can see from the display photo.
By size 47 frameset, We make it to 2150g even lighter than Aluminum alloy tube frameset.
We can say that this is probably the lightest weight steel touring bike in the world.
All framesets include a frame, a lugged steel fork, A Headset.
- CROM R750 tube set
- Aero heat-treated tubing
- Mirco-TIG welding
- A-head set type: integrated type 1 -1/8″, EC 34/28.6, 45°
- Seat post: 27.2 mm
- Bottom bracket: BSA / 68mm (English)
- Suitable for front and rear brake
- Tire clearance: up to 42c.
- Weight: frame: 2,150g (Size 47), lugged steel fork:850g.
More color options, simply click our TSUNAMI CX01 Steel Frameset Product Line.
Want to see more full bike build photos? simply click our Instagram Page.