The CX05 Gravel Frameset is TSUNAMI’s latest lightweight high-performance steel touring/ gravel bike frameset.
- With its unique full inner cable routine design (Both brake and shifter cable housing ) in this steel frameset, you will have the cleanest build-up for this steel monster.
- Our steel CX05 Gravel Frameset disc brake is built with a heat-treated and triple-butted proprietary Seaboard tube set and features a straight headtube and aggressively short-butted sections optimized for tig welding that save weight and improve ride quality.
- The CX05 Gravel Frameset represents the best in modern steel bike design with a low frame weight & a team tested tubeset selected for performance.
- The CX05 Gravel Frameset is exclusively designed for double chainring, have 3 inner housing for double chainring.
– material: heat-treated, triple-butted SEABOARD steel tubing – tig welded
– ultra-light forged Φ44mm downtube and machined straight headtube
– Headset included (41.8MM/51MM )
– 142mm spacing (12mm alloy thru-axle included)
– Replaceable stainless-steel derailleur hanger
– 27.2mm seat tube with integrated seat collar
– front derailleur clamp size: 28.6mm (max torque setting: 2.5nm)
– bottom bracket: 68mm – english threaded
– Accommodate 1x or 2x chainrings
– Crankset min/max ring size – single: 36 to 50t / double: 46/31t to 53/39t
– Internal brake and shifter cable routing
– bottle mounts: 2
– CX05 carbon disc gravel fork included
– 1-1/8´´ straight steerer with integrated 45-degree crown race
– 100mm spacing (12mm alloy thru-axle included)
– steerer length: 300mm
– axle-crown: 371mm
– rake/offset: 46mm
– wheel and tire compatibility: 700 x 43c tire clearance (depending on tire/rim manufacturer)
– Post-mount brakes front and rear: 140mm (160mm max – adaptors available separately)
– frame weight: 2020g (size 50 – w/o thru-axle)
– fork weight: 377g (uncut steerer – w/o thru-axle)
For more gravel bike frameset options, simply click our TSUNAMI Gravel Frameset Product Line.
How to build your CX05 in 10kg? Simply click tutorial video here .
Want to see more full bike build photos? simply click our Instagram Page.