This is the 2023 edition of the Chromoly steel road frameset – CR01 since the first VICTORIA frame’s production in the year 2011. After 9 years of experimenting with well-tuned design geometry, we are proud to release our latest steel road bike frameset – CR01.
All other modifications to the frame have regarded subtle and “under-the-bonnet” technological updates of steel materials and manufacturing techniques, allowing for the original ride quality and aesthetic of the CR01. to remain respectfully unchanged.
To ensure the lightweight and high stiffness of the frameset, We use our R625 butted tube to make the frameset ultra lightweight while keeping high stiffness.
Our TSUNAMI CR01 is one of the lightest and strongest steel frames you can find in the world.
– Material: heat-treated, triple-butted chromoly steel tubing – tig welded
– ultra-light forged and machined straight headtube
– 41/41mm – 28.6mm Headset included.
– 130mm axle spacing.
– Welded stainless-steel derailleur hanger
– 27.2mm seat tube with alloy seat collar (Included)
– Front derailleur clamp size: 28.6mm (max torque setting: 2.5nm)
– Bottom bracket: 68mm – BSA English threaded
– Accommodate 1x or 2x chainrings
– External brake cable routing
– Bottle mounts: 2
– Carbon fiber rim brake fork included.
– 1-1/8´´ straight steerer with integrated 45-degree crown race
– 100mm axle spacing
– Steerer length: 300mm
– Axle-crown: 371mm
– Rake/offset: 30mm
– Wheel and tire compatibility: 700 x 28c tire clearance (depending on tire/rim manufacturer)
– Standard C brakes front and rear.
– Frame weight: 1690g (size 50 – w/o thru-axle)
– Fork weight: Lugged Steel fork:855g, Carbon fiber fork:350g.
Recommended Size for rider height:
Size XS(44cm) – 145-160cm;
Size S (47cm)-160-172cm,
Size M (50cm) – 170-182cm,
Size L(53cm) – 182-188cm,
Size XL (56cm) -185+cm.
To have the best riding experience, Build your bike with our featured All-in-one Road Bike Groupset Packages.
For more color options, simply click our TSUNAMI Road Frameset Product Line.
Want to see more full bike build photos? simply click our Instagram Page.