The is the 6th edition of the TSUNAMI CR01 since the first VICTORIA frame’s production in the year 2011. After 9 years of experimenting with well-tuned design geometry, we are proud to release our latest CR01.
All other modifications to the frame have regarded subtle and “under-the-bonnet” technological updates of steel materials and manufacturing techniques, allowing for the original ride quality and aesthetic of the CR01. to remain respectfully unchanged.
To ensure lightweight and high stiffness of frameset, We use our R625 butted tube to make the frameset ultra light-weight while keeping high stiffness.
Our TSUNAMI CR01 is most likely the lightest and strongest steel frame you can find in the world.
All framesets include a full carbon fiber fork / Lugged steel fork, A Headset.
- CROM R625 butted tube set
- aero heat-treated tubing
- Mirco-TIG welding
- custom road bike dropouts
- a-head set type: integrated type 1 -1/8″, Ø41mm, 45°
- seat post: 27.2 mm
- bottom bracket: BSA / 68mm (English)
- suitable for front and rear brake
- weight: frame: 1,695g (Size 53), Lugged Steel fork:855g, Carbon fiber fork:350g.
For more color options, simply click our TSUNAMI Victoria V01 Steel Frameset Product Line.
Want to see more full bike build photos? simply click our Instagram Page.