The CR03 frame is built with a heat-treated and triple-butted seaboard chromely tube set designed specifically for the CR serials and features aggressively short-butted sections optimized for TIG welding that save weight and improve ride quality.
It employs custom-shaped Crom steel Spirit triple-butted tubes with a highly contemporary 48mm mega-oversized downtube, tapered conical CNC’d head tube, and T800 full carbon fiber fork.
The frameset includes a SEABOARD Carbon Road Fork that features a 1-1/8″ tapper steerer that is a critical component of this amazing bike’s renowned ride quality.
– material: heat-treated, triple-butted SEABOARD steel tubing – tig welded
– ultra-light forged and machined straight headtube
– Headset included (41.8MM/51MM )
– 130mm spacing (9mm axle)
– Welded derailleur hanger
– front derailleur clamp size: 28.6mm (max torque setting: 2.5nm)
– bottom bracket: 68mm – english threaded
– Accommodate 1x or 2x chainrings
– Crankset min/max ring size – single: 36 to 53t / double: 46/31t to 53/39t
– Extenal brake cable routing
– bottle mounts: 2
– CR05 carbon rim brake road fork included
– 1-1/8´´ tapered steerer with integrated 45-degree crown race
– 100mm spacing (9mm axle)
– steerer length: 300mm
– rake/offset: 46mm
– wheel and tire compatibility: 700 x 30c tire clearance (depending on tire/rim manufacturer)
– frame max spacing: 39mm
– fork max spacing: 40mm
– front and Rear brakes : Standard Rim brake caliper.
– frame weight: 2010g (size 50)
– fork weight: 377g (uncut steerer)
For more color / model options, simply click our TSUNAMI Road Frameset Product Line.
To have your bike ready with our recommended compatible groupset, Simply click here to have your bike ready in one shoot.
How to build your CR03 in 9kg? Simply click Tutorial Video Here .
Want to see more full bike build photos? simply click our Instagram Page.