The CX01 TIG is TSUNAMI’s most classical high-performance steel gravel / touring bike frameset.
We design in pure steel with lightweight tube construction, and multiple rack mounting design for your long distance traveling.
This Steel touring bike frameset employs our WEAPON triple-butted tubes, conical CNC’d head tube, and steel vintage fork.
We focus on every detail on the frameset, perfect tig welding for all joints as you can see from the display photo.
– Material: heat-treated, triple-butted chromoly steel tubing – tig welded
– ultra-light forged and machined straight headtube
– Headset included.
– 135mm axle spacing.
– Welded stainless-steel derailleur hanger
– 27.2mm seat tube with alloy seat collar
– Front derailleur clamp size: 28.6mm (max torque setting: 2.5nm)
– Bottom bracket: 68mm – english threaded
– Accommodate 1x or 2x chainrings
– Crankset min/max ring size – single: 36 to 50t / double: 46/31t to 53/39t
– External brake cable routing
– Bottle mounts: 2
– Chromely steel disc road fork included.
– 1-1/8´´ straight steerer with integrated 45-degree crown race
– 100mm axle spacing
– Steerer length: 300mm
– Axle-crown: 371mm
– Rake/offset: 46mm
– Wheel and tire compatibility: 700 x 40c tire clearance (depending on tire/rim manufacturer)
– Frame max spacing: 43mm
– Fork max spacing: 43mm
– Post-mount brakes front and rear: 160/180mm ( Adaptors need separately)
– Frame weight: 2,150g (size 50 – w/o thru-axle)
– Fork weight: 850g (uncut steerer – w/o thru-axle)
Recommended Size for rider height:
Size XS(44cm) – 145-160cm;
Size S (47cm)-160-172cm,
Size M (50cm) – 170-182cm,
Size L(53cm) – 182-188cm,
Size XL (56cm) -185+cm.
For more color options, simply click our TSUNAMI Gravel Frameset Product Line.
To have your bike ready with our recommended compatible groupset, Simply click here to have your bike ready in one shot.
Want to see more full bike build photos? simply click our Instagram Page.