* Bullet point:
1. Our steel CX07 Gravel Frameset disc brake comparing to CX05, a Flat mount brake mounting , front single chainring design, inner cable rounting , Mage down tube make this frame standing out from all high-level steel gravel frameset much more clean and easy maintanance.
2. CX07 Gravel Frameset is built with a heat-treated and triple-butted proprietary Seaboard tube set and features a straight headtube and aggressively short-butted sections optimized for tig welding that save weight and improve ride quality.
3. Multiple Rack Mounting design for your long distance traveling.
4. Up to 42c tyre compatible.
– material: heat-treated, triple-butted SEABOARD steel tubing – tig welded
– ultra-light forged Φ50mm downtube and machined straight headtube
– Extenal Headset included (41.8MM/51MM )
– 142mm spacing (12mm alloy thru-axle included)
– Replaceable stainless-steel derailleur hanger
– 27.2mm seat tube with integrated seat collar
– front derailleur clamp size: 28.6mm (max torque setting: 2.5nm)
– bottom bracket: 68mm – english threaded
– Accommodate 1x or 2x chainrings
– Crankset min/max ring size – single: 36 to 50t / double: 46/31t to 53/39t
– Internal brake and shifter cable routing
– bottle mounts: 2
– CX07 carbon disc gravel fork included
– 1-1/8´´ straight steerer with integrated 45-degree crown race
– 100mm spacing (12mm alloy thru-axle included)
– steerer length: 300mm
– axle-crown: 371mm
– rake/offset: 46mm
– wheel and tire compatibility: 700 x 43c tire clearance (depending on tire/rim manufacturer)
– flat-mount brakes front and rear: 140mm (160mm max – adaptors available separately)
– frame flat-mount bracket height: 10mm
– frame weight: 2020g (size 50 – w/o thru-axle)
– fork weight:477g (uncut steerer – w/o thru-axle)
For more color options, simply click our TSUNAMI Gravel Frameset Product Line.
To have your bike ready with our recommended compatible groupset, Simply click here to have your bike ready in one shot.
How to build your CX07 in 10kg? Simply click tutorial video here .
Want to see more full bike build photos? simply click our Instagram Page.