WEAPON CR60 Track | fixie carbon wheelset is the secret weapon for fixed gear racers. When these speed demons are hammering the streets in ultra-fast, ultra-technical crits like the famous Red Hook series, they demand wheels that deliver speed, reliability, and even more speed.
These wheels were developed with a standard for velodrome and fixed gear winter training. But we knew we could do better, so we began testing various rim depths, spokes and lacing styles in tubular, clincher, and then UST Tubeless.
The rear hub using premium quality sealed bearings , allen key lock system ,double track thread design on each side of the hub , so you can mount one cog on each side and make quick gear ratio swaps according to the racecourse or terrain.
The WEAPON high flange hubs with superlight WEAPON carbon fiber rim captures the sleek profile and efficiency of straight-pull spokes with the superior strength and durability of J-bend spokes.
The double-crossed spokes on the rear wheel make for some vertical compliance, but they offer sufficient resistance under acceleration, while the radial spokes prevent lateral bending.
Above all, 2021 WEAPON CR60 Track | fixie carbon wheelset is the one of best option to upgrade your Fixed gear bike | Track bike | Single speed bike.
- Rim Type: Clincher, tubeless compatible.
- Rim Material: Advanced T700 carbon fiber.
- Rim Width (internal & extenal): 17mm & 22mm.
- Tyre installation : 700*23c -35c
- Rim Depth: 60mm
- Front Spoke Pattern: 1 cross.
- Rear Spoke Pattern: 2cross (2:1).
- Spoke Count: Front/Rear: 20/24.
- Spoke Type: HT high strength J-hook.
- Nipple Type: HT Brass.
- Front Hub: WEAPON, 100x9mm axle,( M7 allen key locking system)
- Rear Hub:WEAPON, 120x10mm axle,Double side fixed sprocket thread design( M7 allen key locking system)
- Assembly Method: Handbuilt
- Extras: rim tape (pre-installed)
- Weight (with rim tape): 700c: Front:680g, Rear: 860g
or more color and model options, simply click our TSUNAMI / WEAPON Wheelset Product Line.
Want to see more full bike build photos? simply click our Instagram Page.