The WEAPON TC01 is our latest high-performance single-speed / Tracklocross frameset.
Compared to the MASH steel tracklocross, our WEAPON TC01 has more elements – Rack mount design, lighter weight, and inner cabling design.
We design this tracklocross with lightweight Chromoly steel tube construction and multiple rack mounting design for your long-distance traveling.
This Steel trackcross bike frameset employs our triple-butted tubes, conical CNC’d head tube, and vintage fork.
We focus on every detail on the frameset, perfect tig welding for all joints as you can see from the display photo, It would be surely a better option than MASH steel track across.
* Up to 40c tire clearance.
* Inner cabling design.
* Rack mounting design for front.
* Light weight & rust-proof layer.
* Impressive laser logo.
* 2 water holder mounting design.
* Canti brake / V brake mounting design.
* Barspin design with 700c wheel (Tyre less than 30c width).
– Material: heat-treated, triple-butted chromoly steel tubing – tig welding, rust-proof layer ( Inner cabling for brake hose).
– ultra-light forged and machined straight headtube
– Headset 34mm/34mm included.
– 28.6 mm seat tube ( alloy seat collar included)
– Bottom bracket: 68mm – English threaded
– Internal brake cable routing for Rear brake
– Bottle mounts: 2
– Rack mounting design (Front and rear)
– 120mm axle spacing
– Finishing: Glossy black with laser logo.
– Chromely steel fork included.
– 1-1/8´´ straight steerer with integrated 45-degree crown race
– 100mm axle spacing
– Axle-crown: 371mm
– Rake/offset: 46mm
– Wheel and tire compatibility: 700 x 40c tire clearance (depending on tire/rim manufacturer)
– Frame max spacing: 45mm
– Fork max spacing: 45mm
– V brakes front and rear.
– Frame weight: 1850g (size 52 )
– Fork weight: 750g
For more model and color options, simply click our TSUNAMI Track / Fixie Frameset Product Line.
To build your complete bike from scratch, Simply click Our featured All-in-one single-speed | Fixie bike | Track bike groupset packages.
Want to see more full bike build photos? simply click our Instagram Page.