Our WEAPON TURBO D29 Prolite 2023 Track / Fixie crank set is probably the best track crankset in the lightest, highest-performance track crankset ever.
Compare to the WEAPON Turbo D24 track disc crankset, there are reformed bullet points from the Crank arm & Axle & Bottom bracket for your reference.
- A lighter and stiffer crank arm from T6061 to T7075 with an inner hollow design – lighter stiffer Crank arm weight from 402g to 353g.
- A reformed lighter hollow-designed bcd144mm spider than a full disc spider – reduce weight from 141.5 g to 69g.
- A faster & lighter bottom bracket – we reduce BB weight from 98g to 75g.
- A bigger diameter axle from 24mm to 29mm – To enjoy the benefits of a lighter and stiffer axle.
- 5 nos Improved Chainring bolt: From alloy steel to T6061 alloy – reduce weight from 13g to 9g.
- A super stiff BCD 144 / 4mm thickness chainring can respond to your fast-twitch muscle action and high power outputs and provide the performance benefits inherent in round rings with dependability.
- An ultra-light track disc crankset – Complete crankset weight W/O BB ( Crank arm, Axle, Spider, and 50T Chainring ) – 629g only, Compare to Vision Disc track (818g), Rinpoche R3230 ( 800g), Rotor Vegas (710g), We make our D29 stand out from the top-level track/fixie crank set.
|Crank Arm||Aluminum alloy T7075, Length: 165mm (340g) / 170mm (353g) /172.5mm (370g) – Optional.|
|Axle||Aluminum alloy T7075, Outer diameter – Ø29mm. 95g.|
|Spider||Aluminum alloy T6061, Hollow design, BCD144, 3*T25 Bolts mounting type,69g.|
|Chainring||Aluminum alloy T7075, 4mm thickness, BCD144, Tooth – 48 (111g) /50/52/54/56T – Optional.|
|Chainring Bolts||Aluminum alloy T6065, Black, 9g /5 pcs.|
|Bottom Bracket||Aluminum alloy T6061 Caps (ID 29mm) / Stanard BSA threading / Seal bearing *2, 78g.|
|Installation tips:||1: No spacer for installation of the standard 68mm Standard Movement Box/ BB
2: Enough torque for all connection bolts.
3: Apply anti-slip cream for all connection joints if possible.
For more crankset options, click our Crankset Product Line.
Want to see more full bike build photos? click our Instagram Page.