Our WEAPON TURBO D29 2023 Track / Fixed gear Disc crankset is probably the best track crankset in the lightest, highest-performance track crankset ever.
Compare to the WEAPON Turbo D24 track disc crankset, there are reformed bullet points from the Crank arm & Axle & Bottom bracket for your reference.
- A lighter and stiffer crank arm from T6061 to T7075 with an inner hollow design – lighter stiffer Crank arm weight from 402g to 353g.
- A faster & lighter bottom bracket – we reduce BB weight from 98g to 75g.
- A bigger diameter axle from 24mm to 29mm – To enjoy the benefits of a lighter and stiffer axle.
- 5 nos Improved Chainring bolt: From alloy steel to T6061 alloy – reduce weight from 13g to 9g.
- A low Q factor of 140mm ensures a perfect position in the bicycle for TRACK and Fixie users.
- A super stiff BCD 144 / 4mm thickness chainring is able to respond to your fast-twitch muscle action and high power outputs and provide the performance benefits inherent in round rings with dependability.
- An ultra-light track disc crankset – Complete crankset weight W/O BB ( Crank arm, Axle, Spider, and 50T Chainring ) – 699g only, Compare to Vision Disc track (818g), Rinpoche R3230 ( 800g), Rotor Vegas (710g), We make our D29 stand out from the top-level track crankset.
- Crack Arm Length: 165mm / 170 mm
- Material: 7075 aluminum
- Weight: 353g
- Track axle diameter: 29mm
- Material: T7075 aluminum
- Weight: 98g
- BCD: 144mm
- Q-Factor: 140 mm
- Material: 6065 aluminum
- Chainring Weight: 129g.
- Compatibility: Direct mount with 3 bolts.
- Tooth:48-54T (Optional)
- Thickness: 4mm.
- Material: T7075 aluminum.
- Chainring Weight: 110g.
- Compatibility: Designed to work with 1/8” chain width.
- Material: 6065 aluminium.
- Weight: 9g (5 Pcs).
Bottom bracket ( DUB):
- Material: Seal Bearings, aluminum alloy cups.
- Weight: 78g
- Compatibility: BSA 68mm.
For more crankset options, click our Crankset Product Line.
Want to see more full bike build photos? click our Instagram Page.