Please allow roughly 1 to 3 business days for order fulfillment.
During peak season, we may require extra time to fulfill your order due to the heavy volume of orders.
Notice: For made-to-order models – Track frameset – FG03 and FG05, we take 3-4 weeks to proceed with the order.
Currently, we provide ship to the countries （Click your country for estimated shipping time & Tax information）
1：United States(US), Canada ，Mexico : 6- 10 working days (No tax).
2: Austria, Belgium， Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy, Poland ,Finland , Sweden ，Netherlands, United Kingdom(UK), Slovenia and more EU countries: 7-15 working days ( VAT tax included).
3: Australia, New Zealand: 10- 20 working days (No tax).
4: Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Russia, Hong Kong, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines : 3-10 working days.
All shipments are mostly via DHL, FEDEX, UPS, and EMS International.
A trackable shipping confirmation will be emailed to your email address after your order is fulfilled， Besides, You always can track your order delivery status via my account page.
All orders are shipped from our SINGAPORE / CHINA SHENZHEN / HONGKONG warehouse. unless otherwise stated.
-TAX & CUSTOM FEE
Shipping may be subject to Customs, Duties, Taxes, Import, and Brokerage Fees.
Any applicable fees are the recipient’s responsibility and may need to be paid upon delivery.
-COMPLETE BIKE ORDER
Due to the over-size limitation of the complete bike in some countries, we will ship the Frameset and groupset in 2 different packages to fulfill the complete bike order, you are highly recommended to have your bike to be assembled and tuned by your local bike shop to ensure your best riding experience.
Generally, packages do not require a signature at delivery.
Additional screening will be conducted if your billing and shipping addresses are not the same, or if other reasons are determined by our Customer Service Team to ensure your order is authorized.
On select orders that are of high value or to a high-risk area, we may include a signature requirement to ensure a package is delivered securely and safely. The carrier may also require a signature at their discretion.
-FREE SHIPPING OFFERS
We provide free shipping offers to limited countries, please check from the check-out page shipping fee.
A refused shipment occurs when the customer refuses to accept the package during a delivery attempt.
Customers who refuse delivery will be assessed a fee to cover the return shipping charge.
This fee will be passed along to the customer in the form of a deduction from the total credit due to the customer.
Please return your order in its original form (new, unused and undamaged, with original packaging and retail labels intact) within 30 days of receiving your order for a refund, less shipping costs. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
*All items marked ‘Sale’ and/or ‘Clearance’ are considered final sale and non-refundable. *
ATTENTION: Returned items on orders with Free Shipping will incur fees if refundable amount puts the order total amount below Free Shipping. If your remaining order total is less than $100, your refund will be reduced by the shipping cost we incur to ship the item to you.
Repack carefully and include additional protective material if necessary. A professional packer is advised for larger packages such as a wheelset, frameset, complete bike, any product that is considered overweight/oversized. If repacked haphazardly, damage will occur while in transit, which will result in either a restock fee or refusal of the return.
A thorough inspection is performed on all returns. This review process is about 1 to 3 business days. A return confirmation will be emailed with your refund result. Once a refund is issued, it may take up to 10 days for the refund to reflect on your billing statement.
Something happened? No worries! All claims are evaluated with the manufacturer of the item to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability.
To start a warranty claim, the original owner must email our Warranty Team at email@example.com. We want to make this a smooth process for you and help you in a timely manner, so please include the following:
- Order Number (to confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- Detailed description
- Photographs or video
- If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
- If built at a bike shop, provide the assembly receipt
To activate full warranty, we encourage you to have your bike professionally assembled at a bike shop. Obtain an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation. If you choose to build on your own, warranty is limited. Limited warranty only covers factory defects on only frame and fork and does not apply to user error.
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- Any part of a product that has been altered, repaired, or misused
- Aftermarket parts that are not original to the bike
- Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- Deterioration of the paint, appearance of the product; rust/corrosion due to environmental effects
- Wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to – saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains) that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal riding
- Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
All bikes are engraved with a serial number under the frame, stamped on the bottom bracket shell. We do not save serial numbers for any order. It is the bicycle owner’s responsibility to record the serial of their own bike.
- Tighten your lockrings, cranks, pedals, etc. before and after every ride.
- Stripped threads, cranks, pedals, etc. are due to those parts not being tightened enough by the rider and are not covered by warranty.
- Check tension of all nuts and bolts. Loose or over-tightened bolts can lead to component damage or failure.
- Tire pressure must be inflated to the recommended PSI, located on the sidewall of the tire. Having the right amount of air pressure helps prevent flats. Pump after every ride/week.
- Brakes are adjusted properly and secure. Squeeze brakes to ensure they are grabbing.